This week I didn’t feel like I took as many photos as in previous weeks. Maybe it was because I spent a lot of time creating in my Scrapbook Studio this week! Yay!
It was a pretty quiet week, which is not always a bad thing. Right? Our crazy Texas weather went from 81 degrees on Monday to 30’s and raining on Wednesday. They always say if you don’t like the weather here, just a wait a minute. It just makes it difficult to know how to dress in Texas in the winter. There is no such thing as putting up your ‘out of season’ clothes here. We use them all and sometimes in the same week!
Here is my journaling for Week 8:
Week of February 17-23, 2020
- I did a Facebook Live for my customers about the new Extended Stories Workshop this week and offered the workshop as a kit. I can’t wait to see everyone create this workshop and to see and hear all about their stories.
- This week I completed another layout from the 2013 CTMH Caribbean Cruise. I hope I can continue getting at least one Throwback Thursday layout a week done this year.
- They poured concrete slabs for several more houses in our neighborhood this week, including the one next door to us at the end of the cul-de-sac. We will be glad when all of the homes are complete on our street and the construction is over.
- We have the craziest weather here in Texas and this week was no exception! It was 81 degrees on Monday and then it was freezing cold and pouring rain by Wednesday! We just never know how to dress in the winter in Texas, as it can be all four seasons in one week here! Good thing it’s only 55 days until we go to Tahiti!
- I ordered this fun metal art with Cary and I’s names on it and it came this week. It was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, so now I’m not sure where I’ll hang it. It is pretty cool, but I thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it is.
- I created my March Scrapbook Club Layouts this week with the new ‘Yesterday and Today’ Paper Collection. This paper was very different for me as it is all neutral tones and it was made for heritage type photos. They pages turned out beautiful and I hope my customers like them.
- I found these cool carts on sale at Michael’s this week and I ended up ordering three of them for my scrapbook room because they were such a great deal! I am thinking they will provide a lot of extra storage. I just need to find the 12×12 containers to go in the shelves. I am looking forward to having more room to store product.
- On Sunday we went to Bible Study and Church and then out to lunch at Cotton Patch. I am loving their Cobb Salad lately! It’s so good and works with my Keto Diet. It was a good week and a productive one in my scrapbook room!
I hope you’re inspired to start documenting your own ‘Year in the Life’ in 2020! It really is so simple and easy and takes me about 1 – 1 1/2 hours on Sunday afternoons. I already love looking back at the layouts for each week and seeing all of the everyday details recorded.
Have a great week!