Scrapbook Cowgirl’s Studio Saturday
This year on my blog, Saturdays will be Studio Saturdays!
I will be sharing a picture from my Scrapbook Cowgirl Studio each week, sharing a current project or an organizational tip or idea!
This week I’m sharing a photo of my wall unit in my Scrapbook Studio. These are Stor N’ Style Cubes, made by Crop N’ Style and they are probably 15-20 years old. Unfortunately, as far as I know, they don’t make this brand any longer. These cubes have been moved many times and I have had them in many different configurations. I most recently changed my paper shelves from horizontal to vertical and I love it!
- My completed scrapbook albums are in the top row of shelves, organized in chronological order.
- My Close to My Heart Paper Collections are in the next row, organized alphabetically by the name of the collection.
- My Close to My Heart Cardstock in the third row from the top and are organized by color families. (ROYGBIV)
- My drawers hold adhesives, mixed media supplies, etc.
- The Black/Black Check Boxes hold memorabilia and portraits.
- The bottom row of cabinets holds new scrapbooks and some photo albums.
Let me know if you have any questions!
I’d love to see pics of your Scrapbook Studio! If you are in my Team or Customer Facebook Groups, there is a thread each Saturday, where you can share!
Have a Super Saturday!